View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:21 AM   #30
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
I think that it's a ruse, they give the women one car so the men can have the other 15 to themselves
When I moved back to Japan from Thailand a few years ago, I didn't know anything about the 'Ladies Only' car. I made the mistake of getting on. Boy, did I get yelled at! But damn... that car was almost empty and all the others were shoulder to shoulder. Not fair at all!!!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote