View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 01:31 PM   #5
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shykat View Post
Does Calibre have to be OPEN on my computer for this to work? I don't always have Calibre open.
If you want to use the server... then yes, Calibre must be open. That is, the server isnt on if Calibre isnt open. However if you use dropbox instead, you don't need it to be open on your computer.

Quote:
How do I find my opds on my computer so I can see how big it is? Does that link you posted tell you where to tell Calibre the new opds is located if/when I move it to my dropbox account?
Do NOT do anything to the contents of your computer's book store or catalog. Thats what Calibre is there for... to manage it.

If you want the entire catalog in your dropbox, you must create it with Calibre2OPDS and there is information about how to do that elsewhere in the forum (probably in the Calibre forum)

Last edited by kyteflyer; 11-11-2012 at 01:33 PM.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote