View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 04:28 PM   #316
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Lower prices were mentioned, yes. I wrote about that argument in my last post. Also digital watermarks were mentioned. I also wrote about that. And that pretty much were all alternatives people came up with.
Things that have been mentioner are for example donation models, pay afterward, pay for the next book, prenumerations, and so on. Also why think that just because you cannot think of something plausible now there will not be something that works very well in the future?
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote