View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 09:45 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeloo View Post
I'm with Harry on this one - I don't think it looks "cheap" because of the plastic. (I agree that the front button is slightly cheesy, I'm not a big fan of the |B|o|o|k|e|e|n| and CyBOOK logos, and the grey stripe isn't to my taste, but I'm not an industrial designer...) I love the way it is super light, and I don't think of it as "flimsy" in the least. And now that I'm in the 'rhythm' of page turning, I hardly ever end up pressing the button without turning the page, even when I'm skipping past pages of David Weber political 'analysis'...
In the brown leather case it looks great - like a high-class leather-bound book. With the case closed you wouldn't know it was an electronic device at all. It's the nicest case I've seen on all the bookreaders I've owned - and that's a LOT .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote