View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 08:24 AM   #968
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I was shocked when I got on the scale and it had me at 160, I thought I had been gaining weight. I tend to fluctuate between 160 and 165. I am going to try a new gym in my area in September. It has a 30 day for $30 program and you can work with a trainer during that entire 30 days. I really need to kick start my workouts and am bored at the Y. Hopefully I will pick up some new exercises and get myself motivated again.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote