View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 05:09 AM   #12
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by moofychops View Post
Hi,
I sometimes wonder about peoples obsession for faster response times for their gadgets. One wonders what if gadget one takes 5 seconds and gadget two takes 10 seconds to load, what the user would do in that extra 5 seconds he now has from buying gadget one. I suspect he/she will simply stare at the gadget with a little smile of satisfaction and then move on to using it. hi hi.
Ron Wales, UK
5 seconds to load (the next page while reading) is too long. I would definitly want a faster ereader.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote