View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 05:36 PM   #196
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLeighs View Post
I've had 4 of them now, no two are the same, and they all have hues to one degree or another. I've decided that the perfect PW screen is as elusive as Bigfoot.
I agree and it's a shame. I seem to be especially sensitive to the hues as I have yet to see one that is actually perfect with zero hues (to my eyes) whether online or in person. I was really hoping they had fixed the problem. I'm starting to think the next version may suffer from the same problems too, especially considering many people don't notice the hues at all.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote