View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 02:24 PM   #100
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
That was kind of my reasoning, what if the shoe was on the other foot? What if all I offered was a decent face and killer body? How long would he put up with that? My guess; Not very long. I remember seeing a meme someplace of a Playboy model with the text "Somewhere some guy thinks she is a shallow, cold hearted money grubbing bitch". If that is the case, I think I'm entitled to turn the table around.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote