View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 07:03 AM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by morp View Post
I used "-no-webkit" in my configuration, why do I have to copy it again and how do you recommend I build something similar to Sigil-0.5.3-Windows-Setup.exe distribution, such that it can just install without hassle?
It doesn't make a lot of sense to build/configure Qt with "-no-webkit" when Sigil requires QtWebkit.

I've found that configuring Sigil (cmake) with the "-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release" option stops Sigil from barking about missing debug versions of the various Qt libs after building the binary Windows installer package and using it to install Sigil on a "virgin" machine.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 08-30-2012 at 07:11 AM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote