View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 05:16 PM   #26
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Yes, I saw them at COSTCO on Friday for $289 and I was sorely tempted.

I’d like one for a coffee table tab, with TV remote and IR blaster, but the reviews I’ve seen on the remote app haven’t been all that great.
If Vizio's history holds true, then their first crack at a product is usually a decent/good one but not great and then it improves greatly. If they stay true to updates and stick with making next generations tablets, Vizio will definitly be one to keep an eye on.

I've been following them since their TV's were only sold at Costco's and were considered the best of the cheapo's to now Editor's Choice and specs to match anyone.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote