View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 04:24 AM   #43
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
v1.6.2 Released

It was 3am and I was on the way to bed when I rushed that fix for dasimser - I forgot to bump the internal number of the plugin.

So here it is with the number properly fixed, no other changes. My thanks to the early adopters like dasimser for your patience - rewriting so many plugins at once this week there was always going to be a couple of glitches.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote