View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 01:41 AM   #7
Margrete
Connoisseur
Margrete is less competitive than you.Margrete is less competitive than you.Margrete is less competitive than you.Margrete is less competitive than you.Margrete is less competitive than you.Margrete is less competitive than you.Margrete is less competitive than you.Margrete is less competitive than you.Margrete is less competitive than you.Margrete is less competitive than you.Margrete is less competitive than you.

Device: pixelar ebookreader (Hanlin V3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Hi Margrete and welcome to the Forum. Are eBooks and eBook readers popular in Norway?
Hi Cassidym. No ebooks and ereaders doesn't seem to be that popular in Norway. There was an article in a newpaper here some time ago about an ebookcompany here called digitalbok.no, and it doesn't go well for them it said. I haven't seen any ebook readers in the stores here in Ålesund, the city I live in. Digitalbok.no sells the the iliad ebook reader (for 5000kr - appr $731 with the current exchange rates), and the cybook (3000kr - $432) and I've seen one other in an online store, but as I know that's about it.

RL seems to have taken all of my time these last few days and will for the rest of the weekend as well.
Margrete is offline   Reply With Quote