View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 06:57 PM   #11733
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
The sky went dark very suddenly and it dropped almost 20 degrees in a couple of hours. We're due for rain.

The weather reports are still mixed for tomorrow. All call for a cooler day, but some are calling for rain. I'll be driving for about 9 hours, so I don't mind cooler, but I'd really rather not be doing all that highway driving in the rain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
OK - it's officially summer:
3. I pulled out my Fiskars push reel mower (one of the best Amazon deals I ever bought) from its winter weather shroud, anointed it with WD-40 and shaved my lawn down from the jungle that had erupted last week.
I got one last year. Ditto, as per my review on Amazon.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote