View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 06:17 AM   #32
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
So far I have set my goal at 50 books. I think I will do that with ease as I have actually found a pile of books I want to read under 350 pages.
I also want to break my habit of once I start a book I must finish it. It just slows me down as I hate picking up a book I am not enjoying.
To try at least one other fantasy serious other than GRMM
hmmmm I think I will add to this
already made a dent in my pile 3 books down in 2 days.

January 10th and 10 books down
January sees 21 books read, far more than I expected but most where around 350 pages so small books. I will see how I go next month and may revise my goal.
February saw only 8 books down bringing the years total to 29. Bit of illness and lot going on put me well behind. I hope to do better next month
March what can I say, I suck, way to many distractions only 7 books readmaking a total of 36 books for the year
So it is bye bye April with only 6 books read, bringing the years total to 42. I may have to increase my goal
A really good month was May, 12 books down and a total of 54 for the year
June was slow for reading the granny flat build was coming to an end and tradies were everywhere. So only 6 books for the month bringing it to 60 books for the year. I also found a new author that I am loving.
July Has seen 11 books read, A great month, will be slow for August I fear. So I have now read 71 books.
August brings the total to 78 books, 7 books read. I had to raise my goal to 100 books. I am so excited at getting that high
12 books read for September, a good month and a new series of books. So 90 books now read.
Wow October gone with 7 books read. I am pleased with that as I had bearly a week were I could not read. My goal is so close i can taste it
November is study week and exams for my twins at uni. To say I did not have 5 minutes to read around this mad house is being kind. I read only 3 books for the entire month. I am excited tho, as I made the 100 book mark. December may see very little read

applesauce

Last edited by applesauce; 12-14-2013 at 08:38 AM.
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote