View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 06:55 AM   #3
DSpider
Evangelist
DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2 2014
At first I though you meant line breaks, but then, if I read that correctly (blank spaces between paragraphs), you want an empty paragraph with just a space (" "). Ok... I guess you're one of those people that press Enter when you want to add a bit of space between paragraphs. That's just wrong. Instead of empty paragraphs, you should style the next paragraph with that extra bit of spacing.

On a side note, I think Sigil also gets rid of those automatically. It's just bad typography.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Adding a space line between paragraphs went out with the typewriter.
+1

Last edited by DSpider; 12-15-2012 at 06:58 AM.
DSpider is offline   Reply With Quote