View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 03:51 PM   #8
TedPark
Zealot
TedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Sony 505
1. in re - all in ONE book -- now, you really do want to blow up my reader! I believe that would make the "whole bible" 50% bigger. But let me think on it.

2. For newbies and others to timid to have tried this - you can rapidly cycle ("woodpecker") the scroll down pad and the reader will remember and catch up with you. You don't have to wait for it to refresh and draw each new movement. You can also "up scroll" off the top and it circles around to the bottom.

3. I've finished adding the preface/dedication. I'll wait a few days to see if I get any other comments before uploading an update.
TedPark is offline   Reply With Quote