View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 06:05 PM   #21413
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Coke Zero #1 this morning.

(Coke Zero and Coca-Cola has the same perceived sweetness for me. It's Diet Coke and the various Pepsi-Colas that have a much higher sweetness level. Coca-Cola does use sugar for sweetness (at least, it does in the UK. I think in the US they use the dreadful high-fructose corn syrup) instead of artificial sweetener, so I only have it occasionally.)
To me, drinking a regular soda drink is like drinking sugar water, even some of the 'diet' ones taste the same to me. I don't drink soda, but I try a 'diet' one once in a while and that cures the curiosity for a long while again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Attachment 93111

Can you believe it has been three months?
It is hard to believe that the time has passed so quickly. Get ready for the 'getting into everything' stage, as he starts to move around on his own.

I'm making hard boiled eggs and a latte.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote