View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 12:21 PM   #10
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I've heard nothing but good about the T1 (I've got a 350). I'd like to look at one. How does the T1 compare with the NST or the KTouch for weight? That's one of the big attractions for me about the lighted NookST - it's apparently much lighter than other devices are.
The T1 is extremely light! It is a really, really nice device. And it holds an SD card, which your 350 doesn't. Has sound too (for head phones). I've put tune in radio and pandora on mine, as well as coolreader, fbreader, sugarsync. (Mine is rooted).

And it comes with a stylus. You can write on it! Notes, or marks, you can write on the book you have opened. Fun!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote