View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 02:10 PM   #138
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathknight View Post
One more thing Geekmaster. When I'm in diags mode, I tried the Exit, Reboot or Disable Diags option. When I was in that, I used the Check Pass/Fail Status. It says "DIAGS FAILED" at the top, and "SEND THIS UNIT TO REWORK" in the body. Any ideas?
DIAGS FAILED can mean many things. It can even mean that the battery is charged more than 70% and needs to be partially discharged before shipping. You can safely ignore it.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote