View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 04:42 PM   #170
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
I beg pardon for saying so, but your post has a strong whiff of "fanboism", especially the last line. Mileage does vary with using Apple products, else other products wouldn't have their own supporters. I find my Cowon J3 much more intuitive than my husband's Apple MP3 player. I find my Android phone more intuitive than my mother's iPhone. And so forth. MY mileage varies from yours.[/
QUOTE]

I have provided you with an explanation. I cannot provide you with an understanding.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote