View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 07:45 AM   #12
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Many of us don't find these posts to be useless.
Perhaps if you don't like them, you would be more comfortable if you didn't open them. But please, let those of us who participate there continue to do so.
Where did you get the idea that I didn't want you to continue to use those posts?

If you took the trouble to read my post properly, you would have seen that I was suggesting an option to ignore certain threads. I made it clear that I wasn't proposing to disallow them.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote