View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 03:57 PM   #11
Jim Chapman
Addict
Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lumia 950 Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by swr2408018 View Post
I just got my Windows 7 phone, and it's great to have a way to download all my epub content for reading; thank you very much indeed!

I do seem to have a lot of trouble with the app crashing when trying to change settings (but once I've got them where I like them, that's a low-frequency operation!) If I send a logfile the next time that happens, will that be helpful?

Steve
Hi Steve,

The next version of Freda (which should appear on Marketplace in the next few days) should fix various stability issues (and also adds ways to get books onto your phone from DropBox and websites generally). Hopefully that will work better for you. But please do feel free to send me the logfile as and when you have any problems.

Thanks,

Jim
Jim Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote