View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 11:39 AM   #15
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
so what.
just like saying "no one under 30 gets a station wagon" .. then again you have a number of young people driving around with them.

i have never seen an eInk device in real life, but i can immagine that it is quite a neat viewing experience.
but would i buy a 400-dollar unit just for reading? i don't think i would. laptop + cellphone + bluetooth headset ... then add another device?
i think i'd prefer a smartphone with eInk screen
mores is offline   Reply With Quote