View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 04:50 AM   #18
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
how many apps do you have on your Sony ? I guess just the one - a "universal" one .... (by universal I mean I can send you one of my non-drm books and you could read it).
I'm not sure what your point is?
For reading non-DRM books on the iPad you also only need one app, iBooks.
You also have the choice of reading books with a variety of DRM schemes.
On my Sony I only have 1 app, and only 1 choice of DRM scheme. It isn't universal, it only reads non-DRM and Sony-DRM. I'm not sure how that is better.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote