View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 07:36 AM   #10
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowl View Post
If they were smart you wouldn't even need to do any filtering, if somebody has shown an interest in a particular author and/or series then it only makes sense for them also try and sell you the others too.
And it would be really nice to have the books in the series numbered. I've had to resort to author web site or Wikipedia to find out such things. What if I came across number two, but would like to try and start with the first instead? I can't actually think of a books store that have had this information readily available - not even for p-books.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote