View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 04:27 PM   #28
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
well, i don't know gatiss, so i can't necessarily judge... but i'll watch it if i get the chance... why not ?
Gatiss was good in the comedy series 'League of Gentlemen' - but he's all over the BBC like a rash now.
He's spreading himself too thin, it's quality not quantity we want. He could do with a sabbatical.

He's also about to be the new voice of the Man in Black - introducing chilling tales on the radio. He's not in the least spooky!!

His radio comedy 'Nebulous' was another disappointment.

Maybe Sherlock will be a return to form - but the mere fact he's rehashing existing characters doesn't bode well. I suspect we'll see more pot boiling.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote