View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 04:03 PM   #24
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Sigh. Doctor Who, Buffy, Boston Legal..... What ever happened to the really good shows like Death of a Paper Hanger, Sighs Matters, and Why Am I This Way?. Oh, and The Inside of My Eyelids! Heh, I remember this one episode where the main character woke up one afternoon and decided to not open his eyes for the entire day. He spent the whole day mentally recording all of the retinal flashes he observed and categorizing them by the concomitant emotions he sensed. What a hoot! Now those were the good old days of television.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote