View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 06:40 PM   #8
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Hmm. That is an excellent point.

Perhaps the "Legacy Devices" might do better named something like "Other Dedicated Devices" ....

Forum structure is a pretty complex thing to figure out, and there's never a single "best" way to do it. I do know that Alex has some pretty significant changes in mind in this area, though I'm not entirely clear on what they're going to be. However, I do know that he's always interested in feedback on the topic, so I'm sure he'll be glad to see these ideas and comments.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote