Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 06:00 PM   #279
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
You can add them to Aldiko using the "file" icon in the Aldiko main menu. I don't have my tablet with me but I believe you will find the books in the "ebook" folder.
And, for the epubs (assuming DRM-free), you can place 'em on the Arc (pretty much anywhere - I, as usual, prefer to dump stuff into "Download") and use the Import Content option in the Kobo app to add them to your Kobo library, if you want to use their app. [just tested and it had no problems finding the book I placed in the Download directory]
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote