Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 05:40 PM   #278
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC1066 View Post
Since buying my Arc I have tried to upload the 198 books, in mobi format, I have on my desktop. I have used Calibre to change them to Epub, followed all advice given to me & downloaded Aldiko, Kindle, Adobe et al. I have put 2 of the books in Arc/internal-storage/downloads & Arc/internal-storage/ kobo/epubs & still my Arc can not find them. Please does anyone know what I may be doing wrong? I am coming to the conclusion that I may as well take it back & get a Kobo Vox, put the 198 books on an SD card & read to my hearts content, as my highly amused wife is doing.
You can add them to Aldiko using the "file" icon in the Aldiko main menu. I don't have my tablet with me but I believe you will find the books in the "ebook" folder.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote