View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 03:20 PM   #175
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
On the subject of re-releasing backlists am I the only one that searches out the original covers and puts them back on the book?
No, I do as well. It is because I remember the book that way and not by the new cover. Sometimes I use the stepback covers as well. Here is an example:

This is what I think whenever I am thinking about this book so that is the image I use. Recently my nook changed the covers of some of my books and I used calibre to change them back because of this.

Auntykatkat
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote