View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 12:26 PM   #9746
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Well, I listened to Patient Zero by Jonathan Mayberry. It was a fun little thriller with Zombies. I like that the guy has a cat and I like the shrink best friend.

I finished Those Who Hunt the Dark by Barbara Hambly on my Kobo. It was very good. I will have to read more James Asher novels. It is nice to find well-written vampire books for more mature readers.

I am now reading Hexed. I'm about 50 pages in and enjoying it.

On audio, I'm listening to Throne of Jade, the second of Naomi Novik's Temeraire books. Best. Dragons. Ever.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote