View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 10:39 AM   #9745
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Finished Agatha H and the Airship City by Foglio. The last 100 pages saved the book. There were so many strange characters it was hard to follow. And the unusual technology was sometimes hard to grasp. This was my first "steampunk" book. I'll read others as they come along but not back to back. Need breaks between them.

Next I'll try Unwind by Neal Shusterman. Looking forward to this one. Interesting concept although sad. I'm wondering how the author plays this theme out.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote