View Single Post
Old 02-22-2005, 09:29 PM   #2
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Niven is a fairly prolific writer, and has a _lot_ of fantastic SF under his belt. Some Niven you can try includes:

- Ringworld series
- Integral tree series (I think that's what it's called - set in a "gas torus" around a star)
- "Known space" books - too many to count, but include all the Kzin books (and the Ringworld for that matter)
- The "Motie" books - The Mote in God's Eye and The Moat Around Murcheson's Eye (also known as The Gripping Hand) - Corwritten with Jerry Pournelle. If you don't read any other Niven, read these!!!!
- Other excellent books are Footfall and Lucifer's Hammer (again with Pournelle)

There's more, but these are what I've read and love. I also don't know how many of these are in legal ebook form either

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote