View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 12:24 PM   #65
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcorner View Post
When you bought your e-book reader, did you stop reading paper books?
Yes. That for me was part of the point, to have all my books on a single, highly-portable device. I travel frequently, trains and planes, and was tired of lugging around multiple books, buying more on the trip, etc. I thought technology had finally caught up with my reading/buying habits. In fact, I still think the technology has!

The industry however, is in the way.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote