View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 12:06 PM   #43
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Okay so I finally got to test it with a windows 8 box and.....
it died.

typical. so it would indeed need the patch first outlined by Kryxan a few posts ago then rebuilding. It's CMAKE, I'm not up for that ... so IMHO it will be a case of finding something else in the short term as there are quite a few options, or rebuilding one of these things with the new options in them.

I already build rdesktop from source so if you/me can find a windows 8 patch for that - I would consider putting that in the rebuild

probably least resistance. Was good to have a dig around and see what was out there anyways. Happy with rdesktop TBH at this point now, considering the rest.

might have a look at vinagre - but I'll check what it calls under-the-hood before I waste too much time on it.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote