View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 06:45 AM   #22646
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Hot water. I'm finding I'm drinking this more and more lately. It has such a clean taste! I really do need to apologize to the woman who introduced me to it. She was right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Home alone with the kids and a list of chores up to my eyeballs, preparing for the in-law invasion. Thank goodness I've got something stronger in the cupboard for when they actually arrive...
I read that the UK was weighing options on the Apache Attack helicopter gun ship upgrade. I wasn't aware they were in general use yet.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote