View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 10:01 AM   #6
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I understand the reasoning, but I feel that this is not the correct way. This will undoubtedly cause compatibility issues with other readers or when the ePUB3 is approved and introduced. That would cause a necessary rework of the current ePUBs.

I feel it would be better to use either another reader application or trying to persuade Apple to support (open) standards. Although the latter would probably be virtually impossible due to Apple's position and attitude.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote