View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 07:44 PM   #89
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerinnyc View Post
Agreed, but side loading from Calibre doesn't give me syncing across my devices, so I prefer to email as a personal document and then download -- which then gives you the blank image and the need for Quiris' cool app.
I meant that as confirmation of what you said. (I always approve of multiple ways to do things.)

And to mention that it does work properly on all devices. (The Touch, for example, won't take it into it's silly little silicon head to throw fits at the increased size. )
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote