View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 03:47 PM   #3
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
It is a big deal, and it's a very good sign! The folks over at Dear Author (whom we esteem highly) will be pretty happy about it, I expect.

I'm pleased to see that the Sony format is on their list -- no I don't read romance, myself, but it's another sign that the Reader is catching on.

This quote is awesome:
Quote:
The company said it is launching this initiative because its customers embrace the immediacy and portability of the format and the titles do not go out of stock.
They are actually paying attention!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote