View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 08:21 PM   #9
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbominableDavid View Post
I think I've got it fixed - I didn't know capitalization was important.

I had this link in each of my chapters:
Code:
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="../styles/style0001.css" type="text/css" />
The Folder/File structure in the zip file, though, was Styles/Styles0001.css.

Once I changed the case of the two S's in my link, everything worked in ADE. I'm assuming it will look right on by 505, too - I'm off to test that now.

Thanks for the help!
That actually sounds like a possible bug in Sigil. It should have updated the link.

Create an issue on the tracker with the file attached. Don't forget to add the "Private" label so only you and I can see it, since you've said your not comfortable with making it publicly available.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote