View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 06:37 PM   #530
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,

But almost anything can read the older mobi pieces. So please provide a testcase of a small but valid epub that I pass through the latest kindlegen, then unpack and strip it, that will not show on your Paperwhite, and I will try to track down how to fix it.

Thanks,

KevinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamselene View Post
Actually, there's another problem. A KF7 made by running KindleUnpack on a file produced by KindleGen won't open on my Paperwhite at all. It doesn't even display in the document list, and doesn't get indexed, although a .sdr directory is created for it. Bother.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote