View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 12:48 PM   #22
llcj
Addict
llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
I have to say that I've had my Touch for a little less than a year and I haven't had any problems with it. It is on 2.1.5 and it's fine - no stalling, freezing, reboots, double page turns or anything like that. My Mini seems fine as well however I haven't used it that much yet. I think sometimes I sound like a Kobo shill when I talk about it to friends and family. I'll add that I'm not a very demanding user - I have some epubs, mostly kepubs and just read recreationally. If I used it for editing and needed annotations, highlighting etc., I wouldn't be as happy.

I'd be pretty unhappy if my Touch didn't work well for me as I prefer its UI to that of the Kindle and Sony.

Last edited by llcj; 01-11-2013 at 02:30 PM.
llcj is offline   Reply With Quote