View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 08:10 PM   #597
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Chambers View Post
I downloaded the Cool_Reader_v3.0.56-38 on my notebook and installed it on the phone and everything works, except that it crashes whenever I try to scan my SD card... why is that? Any ideas?
v3.0.56-42 has problems as well It won't allow access to the external sd card. Since I keep my books there I can't open any books.
I dropped back to v3.0.55-50 and all is well.

I am running on a 9.7" Coby with ICS 4.0.3. Allwinner A10 processor.

However, v3.0.56-42 runs OK on my Archos 80 G9 with ICS 4.0.3. OMAP4 processor.

There has been one problem for a while across all my tablets. I can't enter other than whole percentages in the "go to" function. 34.4 fails 34 works.

Regards - John

P.S. Any idea when we will get the mirrored margins?

Last edited by Jabby; 04-20-2012 at 08:13 PM.
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote