View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 11:24 AM   #50
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingo View Post
Harry, this horse has been beaten to death. The panels are different. Hold them side by side, use paper cutouts to shield the bezel, change the lighting. There is a clear difference in contrast. Look at the different models and you will also see differences in ghosting and delay. Whether this is caused by panel quality or tuning, I don't know. I stand by my assesment of the Sony T1. That said, I still own and use a KT (although I do look at the T1 with lust once in a while.)
I don't have a T1 to compare with, Stingo, but comparing my PRS-350 with my KT, side by side, the screens look absolutely identical.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote