View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 06:13 AM   #1499
BeeTee-Ess
Addict
BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4NT, KPW2, Voyage, iP4, iP6, iPad Mini, HP TouchPad, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by lb14 View Post
Thanks. I ran it again. I still have lots of 'loose' books at the end of pages of collections and don't know why it is missing those. I guess there is something simple I'm missing but I don't know enough about configuring all the options to know which. Or maybe I'm expecting too much?
Just a possibility...
Using Calibre's Edit metadata button, compare the text in the Author(s) and Author sort boxes of a book which IS being properly collected with that of one that is NOT. Can you see any differences there. If so, change the culprit to match the one that collects correctly.

Regards...

Bernard