View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 09:01 AM   #2
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Mine is still a work in progress.
I just want a "universal" ebook reader (not a tablet) and went with the minimal Zeam root package. Nicely integrated Coolreader3! Yay!

Added Kindle reader, Audible, and Aldiko (for OPDS access to Webscriptions and the BAEN Free Library). Given a bit more space I might add Nook but since I don't buy DRM'ed epubs... (shrug) I'll probably use the extra space for LastFM and/or Pandora.

Given how simple and useful BAR SHORTCUTS is, I'm thinking of making the Sony Home the default but I'm waiting for the alternate Homescreen to mature and settle down before deciding.

Mostly I use it to read and check email.
So far, so good.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote