View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 04:24 PM   #14
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
When I down load free books from different sites they go into Download folder. I then transfer these books to a Book folder in my Document folder then delete those books from the Download folder. When I use Calibre Add Books the books are added to Calibre folder. First in author file then Book's name file and meta data is also filed with the book in the Calibre file system. I backup the book file to another location. When you uninstall or remove installed program should be option to leave or remove related data files for complete removal.

When Calibre is running and you plug in Kobo to computer then select connect on Kobo screen. Calibre then finds and shows books on the Kobo device, and Storage Card A plugged into Kobo along with books in Kobo library. You can then select one (left mouse button) or more than one books (shift or control left mouse button) to add to Calibre's library. This is easy way to transfer your DRM free books on SD card to new computer.

Last edited by filmo; 11-02-2011 at 04:28 PM.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote