View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 07:14 AM   #7
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Im sorry to say but ibooks is crap. Before I upgraded my 3G to iphone 4 I was really anxious to have a look a the ibooks app but didnt want to upgrade the OS coz Id heard it might brick the phone. Anyway when I finally got to see the store, what a let down. There are hardly any books in there and it's all terribly over-priced.

Not suprising to see that Amazon are the cheapest. After doing some research myself I discovered that they were and this was one of the reasons why I have ordered the new kindle.

In some cases they are several pounds cheaper than their nearest rival.

For example I bought a book yesterday for £8.99 because I have been looking forward to reading it for a long time and didn't want to wait another month for the kindle. £8.99 is the cheapest price in the UK and elsewhere. The same book is priced at £5.30 in the kindle store.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote