View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 01:47 AM   #6
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
I don't see any screenshots in that thread so again I don't know specifically what you're expecting to see.

You said before "I'm running Vista Home Premium and have tweaked the settings so that I can view hidden files and folders within Windows itself." so I assumed when you open your Kindle drive when connected to your PC you see the system folder. If not, you have to do Tools -> Folder Options, click on the view tab, and then click on then Hidden files and folders and select Show hidden files and folders.

The system folder is in the root directory along with all the other folders. Why do you want to see it?
sirbruce is offline   Reply With Quote